Your IP Address is: 188.8.131.52
*Greetings, Once again you impress and delight me. The jars arrived tonight- hours
after your invoice- so clearly you got them on the way right away- trusting
that there wouldn't be an issue- trust is such a rare trait nowadays- thank
you for yours. Which also insured that I would not only have the jars soon,
but got them to me when I would have time to putter and enjoy their delivery
all the more.Thank you for keeping me in mind, and for wonderful service yet again.
Merlyn in CT, May 2011
Anne in NY, Feb 2011
Merlyn in CT, May 2011*Thank you so much for your quick response, looking foward to receiving this beautiful sweater for this special little guy. Have a blessed day.
Anne in NY, Feb 2011
*Sheila: Thank you so much for your response. I was getting concerned as we have
been having problems with our mail delivery. I checked this afternoon and
your envelope was there!
It is such a beautiful piece of jewellery and I know that my granddaughter
will love it. She is an Irish Dancer and has been since the age of five.
She is 14 now and has a small group that she teaches. It was a request of
hers and I know that she will just love it.
Thank you again - and I know that I will be ordering from your site again.
Diane Aitken in Canada, Jan 2011
Diane Aitken in Canada, Jan 2011* Good evening, Sheila! I wanted to let you know that I received the outfit this afternoon & I do love it! It is perfect & I can't wait to put it on her. It was definitely the right way to go. My sincerest thanks for shipping it out so quickly & staying in contact with me. I will maintain your site & store among my favorites, for certain, & think of you in the future. Sincerest thanks, Susan in Rockford, MI
* Sheila, Just wanted you to know that a very handsome and finely handcrafted Irish Sweater arrived this day. The pattern is excellent and the handknitting beautiful, and the color just right. I can not Thank You and Your Staff from the excellent conduct of this enterprise. There is NO Blarney here just Irish. Feel free to use this in your customer remarks. You have my business. Dennis J. West, CW5, US Army Retired
*We received them[Trinity Celtic wedding bands] this morning...they are incredible. Can't wait to wear them. Thank you so much, Mark & Sheila
* Just wanted you to know that I received the cottages today..Thanks..If there are anymore in that series would you let me know..Thanks again.--Patricia from Pittsburgh
* I just wanted to let you know that all of the signs I ordered for Christmas turned out wonderful. I gave them to my best friend for Christmas and his birthday and they are perfect for his bonus room/bar. Thank you for the terrific products and customer service. --Vic in California
* Received my sign today and wanted to express my extreme pleasure with it. It is very tastefully done. I'm sure the couple that I'm giving it to will be pleased. Do you have an Irish catalog? Would love to have it if you do. Happy Holidays! --Sharon in California
* The sugar and creamer arrived last week in perfect shape. Thanks so much again, and all my best wishes for you and your family and all your friends to have wonderful holidays and a terrific New Year!! -- Pat in Pennsylvania
* I accidentally came across your site while surfing other Irish sites. I ordered not thinking it would arrive in time for Christmas despite your assurance, and was pleasantly surprised when my package arrived in a couple of days. I am most happy with what I ordered. Merry Christmas to you. --Jacqueline from Florida
* I received my order yesterday!! I am so thrilled-you definetely have a repeat customer in me! Have a great weekend and thank you again. --Robbin from California
* Thank-you so much for e-mailing me to let me know everything is great with the order. If you ship the two things together that is perfect. This is a great company with awsome customer service. Thanks for everything. -- Sarah Walker -
*The sweatshirts arrived today, I was quite impressed with the quality and detail of my family's Coat of Arms on them. I was also surprised to see that you're only located a few minutes down the road from my native Ft. Walton Beach, Fl. Again, thank you for your great customer service and may you have a wonderful Easter. --Kevin Joyce
P.S. I ordered another set of rosary beads for our parish priest here at Lajes Fields, Azores, Portugal. He's been trying to get mine!
*Thank you. I love the cake topper I ordered. C. Issa
* Hello Eileen!
Thanks so much for following up on this and getting back to me. And my apologies for not connecting with you this past weekend because I received the bell on Saturday! Phew....close call! I have been so busy with the final activities for the wedding that I didn't contact you......but you don't have to worry about tracking it.
I love the bell and am so glad I ordered through you. Your great customer service is really appreciated. I will pass your web site on to others, you can be sure.
The wedding is December 16th. I'm ready now that the bell is here and I know we will have a wonderful Irish celebration at this special time of year. Thank you for your help and for your beautiful products. Have a wonderful Holiday Season and New Year ahead! Best Wishes, Marybeth
* Hi Sheila, Just wanted you to know I received my wool throw today and I love it. Thanks-- Nicki from Texas
* This is such a beautiful ring. Thank you for the fast and prompt service as well as my little part of Ireland. Chow for now-- Hue from Texas
* The letter opener came today, and is nicer than I expected. (At least it was worth waiting for!) Thank you also for the worry stone - I appreciate it. -- Helen
* I just wanted to drop a line saying that I am very pleased with the Foil Map - it is absolutely beautiful. I also appreciate the worry stone - you are the first merchant to ever add in something for free to make up for a delay in shipping. It's an extra customer service touch that is VERY appreciated (as it is so unusual ! ). I will definitely spread the word to friends and family about your website. Thanks again, Philomena from New York